Closed Bug 479528 Opened 12 years ago Closed 9 years ago
Testing script for places location bar performance
bug 478097 has an attachment on it with a script I've used to evaluate the performance of the location bar queries. However, it only tested one of the queries we use, and didn't measure first result time (only all result time). We can do better, and this bug will be used to track it.
I haven't modified the actual test file yet, but I've completely rewritten the test driving code to not go through AutoComplete code at all. We simply call our autocomplete implementation, so all our numbers should reflect our code and nothing else. Next up, coming up with a realistic places.sqlite file and better test.
Assignee: sdwilsh → nobody
OS: Mac OS X → All
Hardware: x86 → All
This is a mass change. Every comment has "assigned-to-new" in it. I didn't look through the bugs, so I'm sorry if I change a bug which shouldn't be changed. But I guess these bugs are just bugs that were once assigned and people forgot to change the Status back when unassigning.
Status: ASSIGNED → NEW
This sounds like a tool Shawn had, but I doubt he plans to finish this.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 9 years ago
Resolution: --- → WONTFIX
(In reply to Taras Glek (:taras) from comment #3) > This sounds like a tool Shawn had, but I doubt he plans to finish this. I don't plan on finishing it, but I don't see how that means it should never get done (WONTFIX).
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.