Build identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4pre) Gecko/20090403 Mnenhy/0.7.5.20005.h2 SeaMonkey/2.0b1pre
Build ID: 20090403121852, Changeset:
This is the first Build were it was not possible to add another To: Cc: Bcc: or Newsgroup: Line into the Addresspane, neither Return, nor Mouse will do this Job.
Todays Thunderbird-Nightly is affected too.
Last known good Build ID: 20090403124907, Changeset:
so comm-central Checkin for Bug 194788 or mozilla-central Checkin for Bug 432068 must have caused this regression.
1. Build Thunderbird with comm-central+mozilla1.9.1 updated to -r default
2. Run Tb (in a profile that will let you compose without arguing), click the Write button on the toolbar.
3. In the "To:" textbox, type email@example.com, press return
4. Note that nothing happened, in particular that you didn't get a second "To:" added below the first, and focus didn't go to the second row of the addresswidget
5. cd mozilla && hg update -r 0c9cb75bc9ba to get back before the checkin for bug 432068, build, repeat, at step 4 note that you get a second row added and focus goes there.
*** Bug 486867 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
I'm hoping the patch in bug 486848 will fix this; building comm-central to test that, but won't have results till tomorrow.
As per my observation, an workaround is :
Use Address Book side bar to add any entry in To bar. Now you can add new entries using Enter button.
Yeah, the patch in bug 486848 fixes this.
*** Bug 486987 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Fixed by checkin for bug 486848.
Verified=Fixed, tested with actual Win and Linux Tinderbox-Builds. Since I am not an official QA, someone other should change the status.
This fix is rolled into the branch patches in bug 432068, adding fixed keywords here for branch verification.
Verified for 220.127.116.11 with Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168pre) Gecko/2009060204 Thunderbird/22.214.171.124pre.