Just a heads up - we're going to end up breaking anything that uses the toolkit windows installer code. I ported the changes for Firefox to Seamonkey and it seems to work. Optional packages are currently not supported - I will fix it in a follow up bug for m-c. (optional packages are always installed at the moment)
Updated fix based on things I learned while fixing thunderbird.
Attachment #465504 - Attachment is obsolete: true
Assignee: nobody → mwu
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Version: unspecified → Trunk
We'll need to get this in for a respin of a3, as installers there don't work right now - probably as expected, but without review requests, it won't get far.
blocking-seamonkey2.1: --- → a3+
Comment on attachment 465579 [details] [diff] [review] Fix, v2 Requesting reviews from both Rob and Frank, we'll take the one from the first of you who comes around to it. Note, as said above, this blocks SM 2.1a3 and will need to make the respin we'll be doing.
Comment on attachment 465579 [details] [diff] [review] Fix, v2 I didn't test the patch but it looks good to me! Keep in mind that if / when you turn on omnijar you will need to update your removed-files.in
Attachment #465579 - Flags: review?(robert.bugzilla) → review+
mwu, will you be landing this? If so, please land on both default and COMM20b4_20100815_RELBRANCH branches on comm-central. Thanks!
http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/2ced908a7516 (branch) http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/e58c1b036d73 (default) Note that there still needs to be a followup bug to fix optional package support. This fix also hasn't been checked for proper locale repack of optional packages.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 10 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
> This fix also hasn't been checked for proper locale repack of optional > packages. http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showlog.cgi?log=SeaMonkey/1282038326.1282039756.18931.gz make: Leaving directory `/e/builds/slave/comm-central-trunk-win32-debug/build/objdir/suite/feeds/src' make: Entering directory `/e/builds/slave/comm-central-trunk-win32-debug/build/objdir/suite/locales' make: Leaving directory `/e/builds/slave/comm-central-trunk-win32-debug/build/objdir/suite/locales' make: Leaving directory `/e/builds/slave/comm-central-trunk-win32-debug/build/objdir/suite' make: Leaving directory `/e/builds/slave/comm-central-trunk-win32-debug/build/objdir' Makefile:460: *** missing `endif'. Stop. NEXT ERROR make: *** [locales_export] Error 2 make: *** [export_tier_app] Error 2 make: Leaving directory `/e/builds/slave/comm-central-trunk-win32-debug/build/objdir' make: Leaving directory `/e/builds/slave/comm-central-trunk-win32-debug/build/objdir' make: *** [tier_app] Error 2 make: *** [default] Error 2 make: *** [build] Error 2 program finished with exit code 2 elapsedTime=1072.609000 === Output ended === ======== BuildStep ended ========
Fixed with http://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/ca5266533bd4 and the according changeset on the relbranch. mwu was apparently confused by Firefox using l10n.mk where this is in side a var and us not using that and having that as normal commands.
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.