Created attachment 561731 [details]
The search result is truncated
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:9.0a1) Gecko/20110921 Firefox/9.0a1
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open two windows in Firefox.
2. Load www.livescore.com in one of the windows (Window 1, for example).
3. Open Panorama in Window 2.
4. Click on the search button.
5. Type the first letters from livescore.com
Actual result: The result for tabs from other windows is truncated for this specific site. (also occurs for www.hotnews.ro)
Expected result: the results should be displayed properly, as for www.google.com, for example.
Not a regression, as it occurs in Firefox 4 too.
Created attachment 561960 [details] [diff] [review]
Created attachment 562639 [details] [diff] [review]
Patch for checkin
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:10.0a1) Gecko/20111026 Firefox/10.0a1
Verified on Ubuntu 11.10, Windows XP, 7 and Mac OS 10.6 using the STR in comment 0. The results are no longer truncated.