Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:13.0a1) Gecko/20120210 Firefox/13.0a1
Steps to reproduce:
* Start Firefox with a new, clean profile.
* Select Edit / Preferences / General / Startup / Show my windows and tabs from last time
* Click "+" to open a new tab
* Drag the Bookmarks / Mozilla Firefox folder into the middle upper new tab pane
* Select File / Quit
* Start Firefox again
* Click "+" to open another new tab
Well, at least no crash.
Until you find out how to get rid of that damn folder you should probably not test this with your ordinary working profile. :-O
And when you have found that out - please tell me what to do. ;-)
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0a1) Gecko/20120209 Firefox/13.0a1 ID:20120209031242
This is fixed now that bookmark folders can't be dragged anymore. Bug 725996. Can this be closed now?
Yes, thanks for noticing. Fixed by bug 725996.
Bookmark folder can't be dragged anymore with bug 725996. Setting to Verified.