1. Install the extension here: http://proness.kix.in/mozilla/apps/fx_runtime_mwc.xpi
2. Go to http://proness.kix.in/mozilla/apps/faker/
3. Install Command and Conquer natively
4. Launch Command and Conquer natively
5. Login with a test account (see me for an example account)
6. Select a server and start a game
The game should start loading and be playable after loading.
The game begins to load, but an error is thrown indicating that the browser is not supported. After that, the game gets stuck and never loads.
Note - This is likely a user agent problem.
We need to make this issue (user agent sniffing) aware with the marketplace beta release, especially when reviewing apps.