== mailman1.mail.corp.phx1 == 2 cores 300 GB disk 4 GB RAM RHEL6_64 == mailman2.mail.corp.phx1 == 2 cores 60 GB disk 4 GB RAM RHEL6_64 == mailman3.mail.corp.phx1 == 2 cores 40 GB disk 4 GB RAM RHEL6_64 == mailman4.mail.corp.phx1 == 2 cores 60 GB disk 4 GB RAM RHEL6_64
All 4 boxes have been kickstarted. However, RHN proxy is refusing connections so I'm unable to register+puppetize them.
I've added generic and a smtp checks in nagios. Host is usable now, shall add a few more checks tomorrow.
mailman[1,3,4] are relays, only mailman2 has a cert check. I suppose we'll need the "mailman" check too for these, please open a new bug for that.
mailman1, 2, and 4 got built with the wrong size disks :( (we discover this as we're trying to rsync stuff onto them and run out of space)
These got fixed.