- using the latest GCLI taken from github
- presumably can happen for some other commands as well
- view the index.html example page in GCLI's root directory
- type (no quotes) 'he'
- press <Tab> to auto-complete the 'help' command
- press <Enter> to invoke the command, but for some reason it is disallowed
- the command becomes invokable by removing the trailing space, or adding-then-removing a character, etc.
Thanks for the report. This bug should be fixed as a by-product of fixing bug 773227.
I just retrieved the latest GCLI content and still see this problem with the steps from comment 0.
Sorry, there was something strange happening on my end. I've verified that this is fixed in the latest. I'm not able to set the report's status back to Fixed.