Gavin, would you mind landing the same patch in bug 773397 on both Aurora 17 and Beta 16 once the trees open again? Asa let us know that we didn't need external testing until FF18 for pdf.js.
+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #773397 +++
Asa let us know that we'll keep pdf.js on the test channels till at least FF16's release, so we'll need to disable pdf.js prior to FF15's release.
(In reply to :Gavin Sharp (use email@example.com for email) from comment #1)
Thanks Gavin! Almost done with the Aurora merge, but no rush on landing that today.
Mihaela, can you please make sure this is indeed disabled. For 16.0b1 you'll need to wait for candidate builds. For 17.0a2, you should be able to check today's Aurora nightly.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
Confirming that PDF.js was successfully disabled from the above builds.
Gavin, is there a bug filed (/plan) for the Nightly-only xpcshell failures on aurora due to 380fdb7249aa ?
akeybl filed bug 787253 (wasn't related to this bug)