User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:10.0.12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.12 Build ID: 20130103094221 Steps to reproduce: I created a folder "Computer" under an account. I noticed later that the word was captialised. I did not want that. I went to Properties and changed the word to "computer". (My version is ESR.) Actual results: An error message appeared telling that the word already existed and I should choose another word. (The new word actually did not exist) Expected results: The menu ityem should have been renamed "computer". Work Around: I deleted "Computer" and inserted "computer" - no problemo!
Another work around: rename Computer to ComputerX, then rename ComputerX to computer.