Test failure "Timeout exceeded for waitForElement Lookup" in testFindInPage.js

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

RESOLVED FIXED
5 years ago
5 years ago

People

(Reporter: AndreeaMatei, Assigned: AndreeaMatei)

Tracking

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Whiteboard: [mozmill-test-failure])

(Assignee)

Description

5 years ago
Tested this on latest Beta and it seems that we fail at grabbing the findbar, cause the lookup has changed with the new Findbar changes in the browser. We used to go through a [0] node when now it's [2] actually.

aModule.containerString = expression + '/anon({"class":"browserSidebarContainer"})' +
                            '/anon({"class":"browserContainer"})/[0]' +
                            '/anon({"anonid":"findbar-container"})' +
                            '/anon({"anonid":"findbar-textbox-wrapper"})';

We really need to drop these Lookup strings.
(Assignee)

Updated

5 years ago
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
status-firefox25: --- → affected
OS: Linux → All
QA Contact: hskupin → andreea.matei
Hardware: x86_64 → All
(Assignee)

Updated

5 years ago
Assignee: nobody → andreea.matei
QA Contact: andreea.matei → hskupin
(Assignee)

Comment 1

5 years ago
The test is currently disabled due to bug 909227 but we should keep track of this for when we enable it.
Depends on: 909227
(Assignee)

Comment 2

5 years ago
This has been fixed by bug 835739, I'll keep it open until that bug is backported.
Depends on: 835739
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
status-firefox25: affected → ---
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.