Fix fallout from bug 905127 due to missing headers for mail/ and mailnews/

RESOLVED FIXED in Thunderbird 44.0

Status

MailNews Core
Build Config
--
critical
RESOLVED FIXED
2 years ago
2 years ago

People

(Reporter: ewong, Assigned: ewong)

Tracking

unspecified
Thunderbird 44.0
Dependency tree / graph

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

Attachments

(2 attachments, 2 obsolete attachments)

(Assignee)

Description

2 years ago
Current trunk bustage:


libmailnews_extensions_mdn_src.a.desc
rm -f libmailnews_extensions_mdn_src.a
/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/_virtualenv/bin/python /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/expandlibs_gen.py -o libmailnews_extensions_mdn_src.a.desc nsMsgMdnGenerator.o  
make[4]: Leaving directory `/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/mailnews/extensions/mdn/src'
make[4]: Entering directory `/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/mailnews/base/util'
mkdir -p '.deps/'
Services.o
/usr/bin/ccache /tools/gcc-4.7.3-0moz1/bin/g++ -o Services.o -c -I../../../dist/stl_wrappers -I../../../dist/system_wrappers -include /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/gcc_hidden.h -D_IMPL_NS_MSG_BASE -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util -I. -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/netwerk/base -I../../../dist/include   -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nspr -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nss       -fPIC   -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include ../../../mozilla-config.h -MD -MP -MF .deps/Services.o.pp  -Wall -Wempty-body -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wcast-align -gdwarf-2 -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-rtti -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-math-errno -std=gnu++0x -pthread -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -gdwarf-2 -freorder-blocks -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer     /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util/Services.cpp
nsImapMoveCoalescer.o
/usr/bin/ccache /tools/gcc-4.7.3-0moz1/bin/g++ -o nsMsgFilterList.o -c -I../../../../dist/stl_wrappers -I../../../../dist/system_wrappers -include /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/gcc_hidden.h -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/search/src -I.  -I../../../../dist/include   -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nspr -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nss       -fPIC   -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include ../../../../mozilla-config.h -MD -MP -MF .deps/nsMsgFilterList.o.pp  -Wall -Wempty-body -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wcast-align -gdwarf-2 -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-rtti -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-math-errno -std=gnu++0x -pthread -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -gdwarf-2 -freorder-blocks -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer     /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.cpp
nsMsgFilterService.o
/usr/bin/ccache /tools/gcc-4.7.3-0moz1/bin/g++ -o nsImapMoveCoalescer.o -c -I../../../dist/stl_wrappers -I../../../dist/system_wrappers -include /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/gcc_hidden.h -D_IMPL_NS_MSG_BASE -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util -I. -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/netwerk/base -I../../../dist/include   -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nspr -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nss       -fPIC   -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include ../../../mozilla-config.h -MD -MP -MF .deps/nsImapMoveCoalescer.o.pp  -Wall -Wempty-body -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wcast-align -gdwarf-2 -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-rtti -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-math-errno -std=gnu++0x -pthread -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -gdwarf-2 -freorder-blocks -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer     /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util/nsImapMoveCoalescer.cpp
nsMsgCompressIStream.o
/usr/bin/ccache /tools/gcc-4.7.3-0moz1/bin/g++ -o nsLocalUtils.o -c -I../../../dist/stl_wrappers -I../../../dist/system_wrappers -include /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/gcc_hidden.h -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/local/src -I.  -I../../../dist/include   -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nspr -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nss       -fPIC   -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include ../../../mozilla-config.h -MD -MP -MF .deps/nsLocalUtils.o.pp  -Wall -Wempty-body -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wcast-align -gdwarf-2 -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-rtti -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-math-errno -std=gnu++0x -pthread -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -gdwarf-2 -freorder-blocks -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer     /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/local/src/nsLocalUtils.cpp
nsMailboxProtocol.o
../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.cpp: In member function ‘char nsMsgFilterList::ReadChar(nsIInputStream*)’:
../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.cpp:385:24: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class nsIInputStream’
In file included from ../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.h:10:0,
                 from ../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.cpp:11:
../../../../dist/include/nsIMsgFolder.h:51:7: error: forward declaration of ‘class nsIInputStream’
../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.cpp:389:15: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class nsIInputStream’
In file included from ../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.h:10:0,
                 from ../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.cpp:11:
../../../../dist/include/nsIMsgFolder.h:51:7: error: forward declaration of ‘class nsIInputStream’
../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.cpp: In member function ‘nsresult nsMsgFilterList::LoadTextFilters(nsIInputStream*)’:
../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.cpp:704:65: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class nsIInputStream’
In file included from ../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.h:10:0,
                 from ../../../../../mailnews/base/search/src/nsMsgFilterList.cpp:11:
../../../../dist/include/nsIMsgFolder.h:51:7: error: forward declaration of ‘class nsIInputStream’
make[4]: *** [nsMsgFilterList.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/mailnews/base/search/src'
make[3]: *** [mailnews/base/search/src/target] Error 2
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
/usr/bin/ccache /tools/gcc-4.7.3-0moz1/bin/g++ -o nsMailboxProtocol.o -c -I../../../dist/stl_wrappers -I../../../dist/system_wrappers -include /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/gcc_hidden.h -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/local/src -I.  -I../../../dist/include   -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nspr -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nss       -fPIC   -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include ../../../mozilla-config.h -MD -MP -MF .deps/nsMailboxProtocol.o.pp  -Wall -Wempty-body -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wcast-align -gdwarf-2 -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-rtti -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-math-errno -std=gnu++0x -pthread -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -gdwarf-2 -freorder-blocks -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer     /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp
nsMailboxServer.o
/usr/bin/ccache /tools/gcc-4.7.3-0moz1/bin/g++ -o nsMsgCompressIStream.o -c -I../../../dist/stl_wrappers -I../../../dist/system_wrappers -include /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/gcc_hidden.h -D_IMPL_NS_MSG_BASE -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util -I. -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/netwerk/base -I../../../dist/include   -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nspr -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nss       -fPIC   -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include ../../../mozilla-config.h -MD -MP -MF .deps/nsMsgCompressIStream.o.pp  -Wall -Wempty-body -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wcast-align -gdwarf-2 -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-rtti -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-math-errno -std=gnu++0x -pthread -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -gdwarf-2 -freorder-blocks -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer     /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util/nsMsgCompressIStream.cpp
nsMsgCompressOStream.o
/usr/bin/ccache /tools/gcc-4.7.3-0moz1/bin/g++ -o StructuredClone.o -c -I../../dist/stl_wrappers -I../../dist/system_wrappers -include /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/gcc_hidden.h -DOS_POSIX=1 -DOS_LINUX=1 -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/bindings -I. -I../../dist/include/mozilla/dom -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/ipc/ipdl/_ipdlheaders -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/base -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/battery -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/bluetooth -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/camera -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/canvas -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/geolocation -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/html -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/indexedDB -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/media/webaudio -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/media/webspeech/recognition -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/svg -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/workers -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/xbl -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/xml -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/xslt/base -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/xslt/xpath -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/xul -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/js/xpconnect/src -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/js/xpconnect/wrappers -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/layout/style -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/layout/xul/tree -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/media/mtransport -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/media/webrtc/ -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/media/webrtc/signaling/src/common/time_profiling -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/media/webrtc/signaling/src/peerconnection -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/ipc/chromium/src -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/ipc/glue -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/bluetooth/bluetooth2 -I../../dist/include   -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nspr -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nss       -fPIC   -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include ../../mozilla-config.h -MD -MP -MF .deps/StructuredClone.o.pp  -Wall -Wempty-body -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wcast-align -gdwarf-2 -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-rtti -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-math-errno -std=gnu++0x -pthread -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -pipe -Wno-uninitialized  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -gdwarf-2 -freorder-blocks -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer      /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/dom/bindings/StructuredClone.cpp
Unified_cpp_dom_bindings0.o
/usr/bin/ccache /tools/gcc-4.7.3-0moz1/bin/g++ -o nsMsgCompressOStream.o -c -I../../../dist/stl_wrappers -I../../../dist/system_wrappers -include /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/gcc_hidden.h -D_IMPL_NS_MSG_BASE -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util -I. -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/netwerk/base -I../../../dist/include   -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nspr -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nss       -fPIC   -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include ../../../mozilla-config.h -MD -MP -MF .deps/nsMsgCompressOStream.o.pp  -Wall -Wempty-body -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wcast-align -gdwarf-2 -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-rtti -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-math-errno -std=gnu++0x -pthread -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -gdwarf-2 -freorder-blocks -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer     /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util/nsMsgCompressOStream.cpp
nsMsgDBFolder.o
/usr/bin/ccache /tools/gcc-4.7.3-0moz1/bin/g++ -o nsMsgDBFolder.o -c -I../../../dist/stl_wrappers -I../../../dist/system_wrappers -include /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/config/gcc_hidden.h -D_IMPL_NS_MSG_BASE -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util -I. -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mozilla/netwerk/base -I../../../dist/include   -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nspr -I/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/dist/include/nss       -fPIC   -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -include ../../../mozilla-config.h -MD -MP -MF .deps/nsMsgDBFolder.o.pp  -Wall -Wempty-body -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsign-compare -Wwrite-strings -Wno-invalid-offsetof -Wcast-align -gdwarf-2 -fno-exceptions -fno-strict-aliasing -fno-rtti -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-exceptions -fno-math-errno -std=gnu++0x -pthread -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=0 -pipe  -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -gdwarf-2 -freorder-blocks -Os -fno-omit-frame-pointer     /builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/mailnews/base/util/nsMsgDBFolder.cpp
nsMsgFileStream.o
../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp: In member function ‘virtual nsresult nsMailboxProtocol::OnStopRequest(nsIRequest*, nsISupports*, nsresult)’:
../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:341:32: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class nsIInputStreamPump’
In file included from ../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:29:0:
../../../dist/include/nsNetUtil.h:33:7: error: forward declaration of ‘class nsIInputStreamPump’
../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:343:37: error: no match for ‘operator=’ in ‘((nsMailboxProtocol*)this)->nsMailboxProtocol::<anonymous>.nsMsgProtocol::m_request = pump’
../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:343:37: note: candidates are:
In file included from ../../../dist/include/nsComponentManagerUtils.h:11:0,
                 from ../../../dist/include/nsIServiceManager.h:130,
                 from ../../../dist/include/msgCore.h:21,
                 from ../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:6:
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:542:16: note: nsCOMPtr<T>& nsCOMPtr<T>::operator=(const nsCOMPtr<T>&) [with T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:542:16: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ to ‘const nsCOMPtr<nsIRequest>&’
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:548:16: note: nsCOMPtr<T>& nsCOMPtr<T>::operator=(T*) [with T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:548:16: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ to ‘nsIRequest*’
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:557:16: note: template<class U> nsCOMPtr& nsCOMPtr::operator=(already_AddRefed<U>&) [with U = U; T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:557:16: note:   template argument deduction/substitution failed:
../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:343:37: note:   ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ is not derived from ‘already_AddRefed<T>’
In file included from ../../../dist/include/nsComponentManagerUtils.h:11:0,
                 from ../../../dist/include/nsIServiceManager.h:130,
                 from ../../../dist/include/msgCore.h:21,
                 from ../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:6:
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:569:16: note: template<class U> nsCOMPtr& nsCOMPtr::operator=(already_AddRefed<U>&&) [with U = U; T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:569:16: note:   template argument deduction/substitution failed:
../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:343:37: note:   ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ is not derived from ‘already_AddRefed<T>’
In file included from ../../../dist/include/nsComponentManagerUtils.h:11:0,
                 from ../../../dist/include/nsIServiceManager.h:130,
                 from ../../../dist/include/msgCore.h:21,
                 from ../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:6:
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:580:16: note: nsCOMPtr<T>& nsCOMPtr<T>::operator=(nsQueryInterface) [with T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:580:16: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ to ‘nsQueryInterface’
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:587:16: note: nsCOMPtr<T>& nsCOMPtr<T>::operator=(const nsQueryInterfaceWithError&) [with T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:587:16: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ to ‘const nsQueryInterfaceWithError&’
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:594:16: note: nsCOMPtr<T>& nsCOMPtr<T>::operator=(nsGetServiceByCID) [with T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:594:16: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ to ‘nsGetServiceByCID’
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:601:16: note: nsCOMPtr<T>& nsCOMPtr<T>::operator=(const nsGetServiceByCIDWithError&) [with T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:601:16: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ to ‘const nsGetServiceByCIDWithError&’
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:608:16: note: nsCOMPtr<T>& nsCOMPtr<T>::operator=(nsGetServiceByContractID) [with T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:608:16: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ to ‘nsGetServiceByContractID’
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:615:16: note: nsCOMPtr<T>& nsCOMPtr<T>::operator=(const nsGetServiceByContractIDWithError&) [with T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:615:16: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ to ‘const nsGetServiceByContractIDWithError&’
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:623:16: note: nsCOMPtr<T>& nsCOMPtr<T>::operator=(const nsCOMPtr_helper&) [with T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:623:16: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ to ‘const nsCOMPtr_helper&’
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:632:16: note: template<class U> nsCOMPtr& nsCOMPtr::operator=(const mozilla::dom::OwningNonNull<U>&) [with U = U; T = nsIRequest]
../../../dist/include/nsCOMPtr.h:632:16: note:   template argument deduction/substitution failed:
../../../../mailnews/local/src/nsMailboxProtocol.cpp:343:37: note:   ‘nsCOMPtr<nsIInputStreamPump>’ is not derived from ‘const mozilla::dom::OwningNonNull<U>’
make[4]: *** [nsMailboxProtocol.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/builds/slave/c-cen-t-lnx/build/objdir/mailnews/local/src'
make[3]: *** [mailnews/local/src/target] Error 2
(Assignee)

Comment 1

2 years ago
Possibly a fallout from bug 905127?
(Assignee)

Comment 2

2 years ago
Probably related bustage on Windows (local):

15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(314) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(314) : error C2039: 'Close' : is not a member of 'nsCOMPtr<nsIOutputStream>'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(320) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(320) : error C2039: 'Close' : is not a member of 'nsCOMPtr<nsIOutputStream>'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(437) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(437) : error C2039: 'Close' : is not a member of 'nsCOMPtr<nsIOutputStream>'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(440) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(440) : error C2039: 'Close' : is not a member of 'nsCOMPtr<nsIOutputStream>'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(587) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(587) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(590) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(590) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(592) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(592) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(594) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(594) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(596) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(596) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(1211) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73         e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
15:30.73 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp(1211) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
15:30.73 
15:30.74 In the directory  /e/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/objdir/mailnews/import/eudora/src
15:30.74 The following command failed to execute properly:
15:30.74 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/objdir/_virtualenv/Scripts/python.exe -m mozbuild.action.cl cl -FonsEudoraMailbox.obj -c -I../../../../dist/stl_wrappers -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT -Ie:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src -I. -Ie:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/../../src -I../../../../dist/include -Ie:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/objdir/dist/include/nspr -Ie:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/objdir/dist/include/nss -MD -FI ../../../../dist/include/mozilla-config.h -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -TP -nologo -D_HAS_EXCEPTIONS=0 -W3 -Gy -arch:IA32 -FS -wd4251 -wd4244 -wd4267 -wd4345 -wd4351 -wd4482 -wd4800 -wd4819 -we4553 -GR- -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -Zi -UDEBUG -DNDEBUG -O1 -Oi -Oy -Fdgenerated.pdb e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp
15:30.75 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mozilla/config/rules.mk:957: recipe for target 'nsEudoraMailbox.obj' failed
15:30.75 mozmake.EXE[4]: *** [nsEudoraMailbox.obj] Error 1
15:30.75 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mozilla/config/recurse.mk:71: recipe for target 'mailnews/import/eudora/src/target' failed
15:30.75 mozmake.EXE[3]: *** [mailnews/import/eudora/src/target] Error 2
15:30.75 mozmake.EXE[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
15:31.10 ucnv_cb.c
(Assignee)

Comment 3

2 years ago
(In reply to Edmund Wong (:ewong) from comment #2)
> Probably related bustage on Windows (local):
> 
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(314) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(314) : error C2039: 'Close' : is not a member of
> 'nsCOMPtr<nsIOutputStream>'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(320) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(320) : error C2039: 'Close' : is not a member of
> 'nsCOMPtr<nsIOutputStream>'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(437) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(437) : error C2039: 'Close' : is not a member of
> 'nsCOMPtr<nsIOutputStream>'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(440) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(440) : error C2039: 'Close' : is not a member of
> 'nsCOMPtr<nsIOutputStream>'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(587) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(587) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to
> class/struct/union/generic type
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(590) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(590) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to
> class/struct/union/generic type
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(592) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(592) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to
> class/struct/union/generic type
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(594) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(594) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to
> class/struct/union/generic type
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(596) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(596) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to
> class/struct/union/generic type
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(1211) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73        
> e:\mozstuff\mozprgs\trunk\objdir\dist\include\nsMsgUtils.h(30) : see
> declaration of 'nsIOutputStream'
> 15:30.73
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.
> cpp(1211) : error C2227: left of '->Write' must point to
> class/struct/union/generic type
> 15:30.73 
> 15:30.74 In the directory 
> /e/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/objdir/mailnews/import/eudora/src
> 15:30.74 The following command failed to execute properly:
> 15:30.74 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/objdir/_virtualenv/Scripts/python.exe -m
> mozbuild.action.cl cl -FonsEudoraMailbox.obj -c
> -I../../../../dist/stl_wrappers -DSTATIC_EXPORTABLE_JS_API
> -DMOZILLA_INTERNAL_API -DIMPL_LIBXUL -DAB_CD=en-US -DNO_NSPR_10_SUPPORT
> -Ie:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src -I.
> -Ie:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/../../src
> -I../../../../dist/include
> -Ie:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/objdir/dist/include/nspr
> -Ie:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/objdir/dist/include/nss -MD -FI
> ../../../../dist/include/mozilla-config.h -DMOZILLA_CLIENT -TP -nologo
> -D_HAS_EXCEPTIONS=0 -W3 -Gy -arch:IA32 -FS -wd4251 -wd4244 -wd4267 -wd4345
> -wd4351 -wd4482 -wd4800 -wd4819 -we4553 -GR- -DNDEBUG -DTRIMMED -Zi -UDEBUG
> -DNDEBUG -O1 -Oi -Oy -Fdgenerated.pdb
> e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mailnews/import/eudora/src/nsEudoraMailbox.cpp
> 15:30.75 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mozilla/config/rules.mk:957: recipe for
> target 'nsEudoraMailbox.obj' failed
> 15:30.75 mozmake.EXE[4]: *** [nsEudoraMailbox.obj] Error 1
> 15:30.75 e:/mozstuff/mozprgs/trunk/mozilla/config/recurse.mk:71: recipe for
> target 'mailnews/import/eudora/src/target' failed
> 15:30.75 mozmake.EXE[3]: *** [mailnews/import/eudora/src/target] Error 2
> 15:30.75 mozmake.EXE[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
> 15:31.10 ucnv_cb.c

Actually.. it isn't.   filed bug 1181449
(Assignee)

Updated

2 years ago
Assignee: nobody → ewong
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Summary: nsMsgFilterList.cpp : error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘class nsIInputStream’ → Fix fallout from bug 905127 due to missing nsIInputStream.h and/or nsIOutputStream.h
(Assignee)

Updated

2 years ago
Duplicate of this bug: 1181449
(Assignee)

Updated

2 years ago
Depends on: 905127
(Assignee)

Updated

2 years ago
Summary: Fix fallout from bug 905127 due to missing nsIInputStream.h and/or nsIOutputStream.h → Fix fallout from bug 905127 due to missing headers.

Updated

2 years ago
Severity: normal → critical
(Assignee)

Comment 5

2 years ago
Created attachment 8631101 [details] [diff] [review]
wip patch

issue with linking (and was only built using Windows..  pushed to try)
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo-try-comm-central&revision=3ea8531d742a

Comment 6

2 years ago
Created attachment 8631269 [details]
build log for wip patch

Using wip patch I am getting this for my SM-Trunk Linux x96_64
(Assignee)

Comment 7

2 years ago
(In reply to Hartmut Figge from comment #6)
> Created attachment 8631269 [details]
> build log for wip patch
> 
> Using wip patch I am getting this for my SM-Trunk Linux x96_64

Thanks!  Seems as if I have still ways to go.
(Assignee)

Comment 8

2 years ago
I had encountered an issue while linking:

     3:10.27
     3:10.27 nsNetscapeProfileMigratorBase.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "enum nsresult __cdecl NS_GetFileFromURLSpec(class nsACString const &,class nsIFile * *,class nsIIOService *)" (?NS_GetFileFromURLSpec@@YA?AW4nsresult@@ABVnsACString@@PAPAVnsIFile@@PAVnsIIOService@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static enum nsresult __cdecl nsNetscapeProfileMigratorBase::SetFile(struct nsNetscapeProfileMigratorBase::PrefTransform *,class nsIPrefBranch *)" (?SetFile@nsNetscapeProfileMigratorBase@@SA?AW4nsresult@@PAUPrefTransform@1@PAVnsIPrefBranch@@@Z)
     3:10.27
     3:10.27 nsNetscapeProfileMigratorBase.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "enum nsresult __cdecl NS_GetURLSpecFromFile(class nsIFile *,class nsACString &,class nsIIOService *)" (?NS_GetURLSpecFromFile@@YA?AW4nsresult@@PAVnsIFile@@AAVnsACString@@PAVnsIIOService@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static enum nsresult __cdecl nsNetscapeProfileMigratorBase::SetFile(struct nsNetscapeProfileMigratorBase::PrefTransform *,class nsIPrefBranch *)" (?SetFile@nsNetscapeProfileMigratorBase@@SA?AW4nsresult@@PAUPrefTransform@1@PAVnsIPrefBranch@@@Z)
     3:10.27 

Talking to :glandium over irc, the suggestion was to fold libsuite into libxul.

This means the following:

1) Changes to some moz.build file in suite/
2) Changes to *all* suite/ c++ file that uses nsStringAPI.h.  (I need to
  replace them with something suitable, since post-folding, we're no
  longer required to us nsStringAPI.h.
3) (probably a host of other stuff needs changing as well..)

-- All in all.. a yak shave to say the least.

With that said,  I'm going to do the following:

1) Concentrate in getting mailnews/ and mail/ building and submit a patch for
review.

2) Spin off a bug for suite to deal with the whole shebang as mentioned above.
(Assignee)

Updated

2 years ago
Summary: Fix fallout from bug 905127 due to missing headers. → Fix fallout from bug 905127 due to missing headers for mail/ and mailnews/
(Assignee)

Updated

2 years ago
Blocks: 1181895
(Assignee)

Comment 9

2 years ago
Created attachment 8631381 [details] [diff] [review]
proposed patch (v1)

Pushed to try-comm-central:
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=try-comm-central&revision=bb9fed2ab82e
Attachment #8631101 - Attachment is obsolete: true
Attachment #8631381 - Flags: review?(Pidgeot18)
(Assignee)

Comment 10

2 years ago
Comment on attachment 8631381 [details] [diff] [review]
proposed patch (v1)

Maybe I'll wait for the try results before asking review.
Attachment #8631381 - Flags: review?(Pidgeot18)
(Assignee)

Comment 11

2 years ago
Created attachment 8631388 [details] [diff] [review]
proposed patch (v2)

fixed spelling mistake.
Attachment #8631381 - Attachment is obsolete: true
(Assignee)

Comment 12

2 years ago
Actual try push:

https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=try-comm-central&revision=e880b6719c68
(Assignee)

Comment 13

2 years ago
Comment on attachment 8631388 [details] [diff] [review]
proposed patch (v2)

The try push is now at 83% green.  Waiting for that last Windows XP Debug to change colour.

Barring any debug bustages, I believe it should all be green.
Attachment #8631388 - Flags: review?(rkent)
(Assignee)

Comment 14

2 years ago
(In reply to Edmund Wong (:ewong) from comment #13)
> Comment on attachment 8631388 [details] [diff] [review]
> proposed patch (v2)
> 
> The try push is now at 83% green.  Waiting for that last Windows XP Debug to
> change colour.
> 
> Barring any debug bustages, I believe it should all be green.

and it's green!!

Comment 15

2 years ago
Comment on attachment 8631388 [details] [diff] [review]
proposed patch (v2)

Thanks for doing this. r+=me
Attachment #8631388 - Flags: review?(rkent) → review+
(Assignee)

Comment 16

2 years ago
Comment on attachment 8631388 [details] [diff] [review]
proposed patch (v2)

Pushed to comm-central:
https://hg.mozilla.org/comm-central/rev/c5b6790ea9ce
(Assignee)

Updated

2 years ago
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 2 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Target Milestone: --- → Thunderbird 44.0

Comment 17

2 years ago
(In reply to Edmund Wong (:ewong) from comment #8)
> Talking to :glandium over irc, the suggestion was to fold libsuite into
> libxul.

This is something Neil should sign off on.
(Assignee)

Updated

2 years ago
Blocks: 1187602
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.