Thanks Hani, these are all good callouts. I go line-by-line. Most are known and the breakage is expected....
(In reply to Hani Yacoub from comment #6)
I observed many differences between "figma" link posted in the description and the actual results while visiting about:pioneer on Firefox 81.0b8 and I'm not sure if they are known or not.
- Left menu is missing including Overview, Profiles and current studies.
This is a future iteration we'll likely land in future Firefox versions, but we have not implemented the left nav yet.
- After clicking on "Join Pioneer" button it seems like some info are missing from the empty box "https://imgur.com/a/NJ1ES2F".
We landed the current text recently but likely after you tested. This content can come in offtrains via remote settings but we did land it.
- After clicking on "Leaving pioneer" no info are displayed in the box from the popup "https://imgur.com/a/YnDXMoj".
This text is also not yet approved and we are going to land it, though it can also come in off-trains
- Clicking on "managing the data you share" link redirects to a non english page.
This page isn't yet published on SUMO, the non-english page is some "page not found" that is coming up in a different language
- Is there a way to add random studies to see how they will be displayed on "about:pioneer" page under "Current study" section?
There is but only via a substantial engineering process that involves add-ons, signing, and remote settings. We've done minimal tests to ensure the content and display functionally works. Rhelmer and Ted can clarify.
- Are there anything else I'm missing from what need to be verified on the bug?
I can't think of anything else. You've done a lot!