Created attachment 9254941 [details]
Screenshot: Verify TB Version 91.4, printing multiple messages (success)
(In reply to Mary Bolack from comment #24)
How much longer before this is fixed in an update? We really depended on printing multiple messages, and we have a big online event coming up that will bring in hundreds of email messages per hour for a day or so. We really need this! thanks...
Hi Mary, as Magnus said, this is fixed in the latest release version of Thunderbird, so you just need to update to that. I have tested this for you and it works for me on Windows 10, TB 91.4.0 (see screenshot). Please follow the following steps:
- Verify that you're using TB 91.4.0:
- ≡ > Help > About Thunderbird - that should show an update button to click on if you're not updated.
- If it shows a version below TB 91.4.0 without showing an update button, please download the latest Version from TB homepage and just install in the same program folder as your existing installation. There is no need to uninstall the old version first, and your data will remain intact. Note that if you install into a different folder, it will create a new profile (but your old profile will still exist), so that would give you a tabula rasa setup.
- Select multiple messages
- Ctrl+P -> shows system print dialog
- choose your favorite printer from system print dialog, then click
Please share with us if it works for you after the above procedure.
If you're still facing challenges, please comment here on this bug with your OS and TB language details, and needinfo my email: below your comment here, check [x] Request information from: other:
:thomas8 then choose my email and submit.
Yes, it is working! Yippee! I had to manually update, which is unusual, because I have auto updates turned on. But who cares? It's working! Thank you all!