Nightly 99.a1, Beta 98 and Release 97
extensions.formautofill.addresses.enabled - true
extensions.formautofill.addresses.supported to "detect"
download latest Firefox Nightly with region locale
have a complete address already saved in about:preferences#privacy
Steps to reproduce:
- Reach the address form on lowes.com
- Click in any name or address fields and using the autofill feature, select 1 saved address entry.
- Click in the Company field
- Click in the City field
- Click in the Zip Code field
- The address autofill dropdown should be displayed for all fields.
- All the fields should be successfully auto-filled.
- The State dropdown should be correctly auto-filled.
- The address autofill dropdown is not displayed for City, Zip and Company fields.
- The City, Zip and Company are not auto-filled.
- The State dropdown is not auto-filled.
autocomplete attribute is set to "off" (see comment 1).
Reproducible on Chrome: Yes, in Chrome the Zip and City fields are working but the other ones are not.
Please let me know if separate bugs are needed for the issues described above.