User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041108 Firefox/1.0 Build Identifier: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041108 Firefox/1.0 The extensions site is clutterred with html errors, most of which can be resolved. The CSS is not valid, and does not render the same in IE and Firefox. I have fixed the CSS to make it completely valid, and it renders the link I gave you perfectly in both browsers. About links on your page with & in them: please use htmlentities in the php loop that outputs the links, and it will change & to &, and get rid of many errors that the w3c validator spits out involving those. If I get around to it, I'll be glad to help out more with the validation. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. 2. 3.
Created attachment 165231 [details] css fix This is the CSS fix; validated, and works properly in IE and Firefox.
The attachment breaks the desired layout, and this bug is a dupe. *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 247572 ***