Closed Bug 530096 (1.0b1) Opened 13 years ago Closed 13 years ago
Tracking bug for Sunbird/Lightning 1
Previously we had a dedicated l10n bug (like bug 450589), but I think we can live with one bug for all release issue. All bugs related to the release process of 1.0b1 should block this bug.
Whiteboard: [needed beta][no l10n impact]
We've decided to go with 1.0b1 for both, since this is easier for the build system.
Summary: Tracking bug for Sunbird/Lightning 1.0[ab]1 release → Tracking bug for Sunbird/Lightning 1.0b1 release
Comment on attachment 414512 [details] Changesets for Lightning/Sunbird 1.0 beta1 I didn't verify the actual revisions, but in general it looks fine. r=philipp
Attachment #414512 - Flags: review?(philipp) → review+
Attachment #414512 - Attachment description: Shipped locales for Lightning/Sunbird 1.0 beta1 → Changesets for Lightning/Sunbird 1.0 beta1
Attachment #414514 - Flags: review+
Comment on attachment 414514 [details] [checked in] Shipped locales for Lightning/Sunbird 1.0 beta1 pushed to comm-1.9.1 ONLY <http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/comm-1.9.1/rev/1d5c52e21b70>
Attachment #414514 - Attachment description: Shipped locales for Lightning/Sunbird 1.0 beta1 → [checked in] Shipped locales for Lightning/Sunbird 1.0 beta1
Repositories have been successfully tagged, now we are waiting for the actual builds to complete.
Oh in c191 rev 39add317ae93 we changed the version to 1.0b1pre, since release automation automatically bumps this to 1.0b1
We have quite some trouble due to the fact, that calendar's directory structure is different from mail. Calendar has calendar/sunbird/config/version.txt (2-depth) while mail has mail/config/version.txt (1-depth). The release automation scripts rely on this once in a while. Then we've had trouble with the check-removed-files script introduced in bug 400540. build1 had linux builds only. build2 has now produced win32 en-US builds only, mac and linux are broken.
buil3 has successful linux and win32 builds, we've now hopefully found everything needed to produce all builds. We had some trouble with branching, since Tb3 is using some backported mozStorage patches which we didn't have. I've created the new COMM1915_20091204_RELBRANCH off of Thunderbird's 20091112 relbranch (note 1915, the 1916 branch is seamonkey) and transplanted all calendar changesets created since then (there were 22) to the new relbranch. I hope we didn't miss anything here! If all goes well, we will have build4 succeed on Monday.
Released 1.0b1 on 12.01.2010 Thank you all for your help!
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 13 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.