Closed Bug 566428 Opened 10 years ago Closed 10 years ago

tracking bug for Fennec 1.1rc1

Categories

(Release Engineering :: General, defect)

defect
Not set

Tracking

(Not tracked)

RESOLVED FIXED

People

(Reporter: aki, Assigned: aki)

References

Details

Attachments

(12 files)

3.70 KB, patch
coop
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
2.18 KB, patch
jhford
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
4.64 KB, patch
jhford
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
8.37 KB, patch
jhford
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
1.55 KB, patch
lsblakk
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
802 bytes, patch
nthomas
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
979 bytes, patch
nthomas
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
3.39 KB, patch
lsblakk
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
1.08 KB, patch
lsblakk
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
2.58 KB, patch
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
4.59 KB, application/octet-stream
Details
1.85 KB, patch
jhford
: review+
Details | Diff | Splinter Review
Currently Maemo4 buildsymbols need some more love to get working on trunk, then need to land on branch.

Also, adding Maemo5 release build support as blockers; we can remove these if we want to ship before these are ready.
No longer depends on: 538511
No longer depends on: 563081
- platform/directory names have changed from maemo to maemo4 in preparation for maemo5-gtk release builds. I went ahead and wrote that all in (though I've only tested the maemo4 portion currently).
- defaults/preferences/ has been renamed to defaults/pref/ :(

Was able to get this to repack successfully via a manual run; something seems to be broken in my Dependent scheduler.  I think I'll leave that for now.
Attachment #446469 - Flags: review?(ccooper)
Attachment #446469 - Flags: review?(ccooper) → review+
Since I renamed maemo to maemo4 in the release configs, I need to be consistent and create a maemo4 directory and maemo4_info.txt during releases.

This will also allow for maemo5-gtk releases when those are ready.
Attachment #446544 - Flags: review?(jhford)
Ok, I think my testing's good. I need to polish up my configs patch and get those 2 r?ed and then I'm good to go.

I think we still need to land symbols-related stuff into the branch, and verify this is going to be 1.9.2.5.
Attachment #446544 - Flags: review?(jhford) → review+
Hopefully the last of these before I rewrite the debsigning stuff, though we may have a build 2 or 3.
Attachment #446573 - Flags: review?(jhford)
This is tested, although I didn't do uploadSymbols in my test builds.
I'm assuming 1.9.2.5 and leaving the revisions til we get go.
Attachment #446575 - Flags: review?(jhford)
Attachment #446573 - Flags: review?(jhford) → review+
Attachment #446575 - Flags: review?(jhford) → review+
Attachment #446573 - Flags: checked-in+
Also sets mergeLocales to False (don't ship English strings in l10n repacks).
Attachment #448838 - Flags: review?(lsblakk)
Attachment #448838 - Flags: review?(lsblakk) → review+
Attachment #448886 - Flags: review?(nrthomas) → review+
Comment on attachment 448886 [details] [diff] [review]
bump milestone to 1.9.2.5 on relbranch since bug 542413 wasn't fixed

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-1.9.2/rev/7275c58eba49

and tagged.
Attachment #448886 - Flags: checked-in+
Attachment #448909 - Flags: review?(nrthomas) → review+
Comment on attachment 448909 [details] [diff] [review]
bump mozilla-1.9.2 default tip to 1.9.2.6pre and 3.6.6pre

http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-1.9.2/rev/585423cb9ee1
Attachment #448909 - Flags: checked-in+
We're currently blocked on bug 566311 landing on the relbranch.
566311 is on relbranch, but noted that the 1.9.2 nightlies have only been intermittently hit by it.  The real culprit may be bug 567827; hoping we can get build2 out anyway.

Waiting for go.
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Nix that, proceeding with build2 as a continuation of "go" for build1.
Attachment #449042 - Flags: review?(lsblakk) → review+
I'm going to tag mobile-1.1 manually and skip the tag step when proceeding with build2; this is for posterity.
Attachment #449052 - Flags: review?(lsblakk)
Attachment #449052 - Flags: review?(lsblakk) → review+
Comment on attachment 449052 [details] [diff] [review]
mobile revision needs to be c6ad008b32ad to get the version bump

http://hg.mozilla.org/build/buildbot-configs/rev/faa11e08ea8d
Attachment #449052 - Flags: checked-in+
Duplicate of this bug: 564264
Not currently needed. But just in case we need a build 3 while I'm out, this patch would allow someone to update the 1.1rc1-candidates/repos/ with the build 3 debs.
This is a one time thing.
Since we have new fremantle/chinook dists in the repos, we need new install files.

In the tarball: foo.sh, which builds the install files from scratch. Hopefully intuitive and easily editable.

Also, the maemo/ directory should be exactly what goes in http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/mobile/releases/maemo/ .  (I rsynced that down, then ran foo.sh on top of it).
Comment on attachment 449224 [details]
chinook/fremantle install files

(When pushing this, old bouncer links may need to be updated.)
QA signed off.

If we get a go to push 1.1rc1 early Friday I may be able to do that from Seattle; otherwise pushing to John in case this needs attention while I'm out.  I *think* I've documented things to a degree that people can figure things out...
Assignee: aki → joduinn
Status: ASSIGNED → NEW
Assignee: joduinn → aki
Attachment #449160 - Flags: checked-in+
Attachment #451103 - Flags: review?(jhford) → review+
This is live. We may need to revisit the partner repack, but otherwise done.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 10 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: mozilla.org → Release Engineering
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.