This will be a much smaller release than 2.2. Probably just switching to a new git tag and running schematic. If there are additional steps, we'll post them here.
Looks like these are the steps:
Duration: approx 1hr (probably less)
Phone: 92 449#
* Need an outage page, at least for a little while.
* git checkout 2.2.1
* svn sw https://svn.mozilla.org/projects/sumo/tags/1.5/188.8.131.52_r72095_20100810
(order matters here)
* ./manage.py migrate_questions
* schematic migrations/
* pip install -e git://github.com/jbalogh/django-cache-machine.git@7bbcf2201313dd387309676d2d578c539f9f36f9#egg=django_cache_machine-0.4-py2.6-dev
(We seem to have an issue with certain libraries not being up to date on all the web heads. In particular, cache-machine is out of date.)
* ./manage.py compress_assets - should only take around 5-10 seconds
* Set TEMPLATE_DEBUG = False in settings_local.py
That should do it!
pushing out until 8 PM.