The Vidyo Desktop client for Linux openSUSE doesn't start

RESOLVED WORKSFORME

Status

task
--
critical
RESOLVED WORKSFORME
5 years ago
9 months ago

People

(Reporter: raul.malea, Unassigned)

Tracking

Details

(Whiteboard: [Vidyo CASE-31938])

Attachments

(1 attachment)

I installed Vidyo Desktop in openSUSE 13.1 but program not stating.

Error are:

:~> VidyoDesktop 
CLIENT: socket_error 
removed server QTVD-IPC-SERVER 
Unable to start QTVD-SERVER local socket 
QThread::wait: Thread tried to wait on itself

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0 ID:20140330030202 CSet: 0e19655e93df

I used openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.12.3, Vidyo Desktop 3.0.3-022

Also, what obtain username and password here: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?csrf_tkn=2F25263B88079C375B937380BAC1DFB8 ?

I testing here Vidyo connection: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=EeRMae7Xzm3Y (in Windows working fine).
Linux kernel: 3.11.10-7-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Feb 3 09:41:24 UTC 2014 (750023e) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Same general issue on my machine, using Gentoo

CLIENT: socket_error 
removed server QTVD-IPC-SERVER 
IPC server fired successfully 
got fs = ext 4
supports ext4 get_tag_value-102-48-101-100-102-57
QString::arg: Argument missing: "@@@@ ASYNC EVENT TYPE " , 400 
QString::arg: Argument missing: "#### ASYNC PRIVATE EVENT TYPE " , 202001 
QString::arg: Argument missing: "@@@@ ASYNC EVENT TYPE " , 200 
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x4448bc0), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x4448bc0), current thread is QThread(0x4287b30)
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x4448bc0), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x4448bc0), current thread is QThread(0x4287b30)
QString::arg: Argument missing: "@@@@ ASYNC EVENT TYPE " , 400 
Object::connect: No such signal VDController::StartDownload(bool) in ../source/VDController.cpp:549
QObject::moveToThread: Cannot move objects with a parent
QThread::wait: Thread tried to wait on itself


Linux kernel: 3.10.25-gentoo #12 SMP Mon Mar 3 11:43:37 CST 2014 x86_64 Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2520M CPU @ 2.50GHz GenuineIntel GNU/Linux
A colleague of mind found that VidyoDesktop fails to run if there is no systray to support the docked icon, in my case I was running DWM as my window manager without a systray, running something like tint2 to support a systray fixed this issue for me.
Duplicate of this bug: 1045702
Actually, I can run in i3 without tint2 started.  However, what I did find is that /tmp/QTVD-IPC-SERVER was owned by another user.  Since Vidyo starts on login, I think this file gets created whenever a user logs in.  If the user logs out quickly and kills VidyoDesktop, it seems to leave the file there.

Ultimately, using a socket file at a fixed location like that is terribly insecure.  Fixing that bug, by using a safe temporary filename, would fix this bug too.
I stand corrected: even a clean quit of VidyoDesktop will leave the temp file there.  Tut tut!
Vidyo 3.3 clients are available here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/2014-09-29#IT.2FOperations
Component: Video → Vidyo Infrastructure
Product: mozilla.org → Audio/Visual Infrastructure
QA Contact: avillarde
Version: other → unspecified
3.3.0 clears this error for me - the file is deleted on exit (or has another name.. it's not there anymore, at any rate)
Now, for me, error are:

raul.malea@mrn:~> VidyoDesktop 
/usr/bin/VidyoDesktop: line 73: zenity: command not found

Vidyo version - 3.3.0-027
openSUSE 13.1 Beta1, KDE 4.14.1
Kernel: Linux mrn 3.16.2-1.gdcee397-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Sep 7 04:40:17 UTC 2014 (dcee397) x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
Damn! :))

This problem are partially resolved: package zenity was missing. I installed him from repo and Vidyo starting but with ERRORS!

Console output:

raul.malea@mrn:~> ze
zegrep      zeisstopnm  zenity      
raul.malea@mrn:~> Vi
VidyoDesktop  VirtualBox    
raul.malea@mrn:~> VidyoDesktop 
CLIENT: socket_error 
removed server QTVD-IPC-SERVER 
IPC server fired successfully 
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
Cannot open for reading file /home/raul.malea/.vidyo/VidyoDesktop/config.xml
got fs = ext 4
supports ext4 get_tag_value-101-97-57-48-57-100
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x2cc5630), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x2cc5630), current thread is QThread(0x2bfc160)
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x2cc5630), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x2cc5630), current thread is QThread(0x2bfc160)
Object::connect: No such signal VDController::StartDownload(bool) in ../source/VDController.cpp:610
QObject::moveToThread: Cannot move objects with a parent
Object::connect: No such slot VDController::OnReceiveInitialBuddyList(VDRequestResponseBuddyList*) in ../source/VDController.cpp:2092
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'VDLoginWindow')
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">v.mozilla.com </span>
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">v.mozilla.com </span>
Object::connect: No such signal VDSearchBarControl::ReceivedFocus(QWidget*) in ../source/VDCallWindow.cpp:1447
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'attendeeSearchBar')
Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'VDCallWindow')
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
/opt/vidyo/VidyoDesktop/vidyo-profile.sh: line 27: glxinfo: command not found
packing vidyo-debug-20141001-233150.tar.gz...
system-profile.txt
VidyoDesktop
VidyoDesktop_20141001_233015.log
Xorg.0.log
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 580x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 580x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QObject::startTimer: timers cannot be started from another thread
QObject::killTimer: timers cannot be stopped from another thread
/usr/bin/VidyoDesktop: line 6: 11448 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) /opt/vidyo/VidyoDesktop/$EXEC $option $audioflag $@
raul.malea@mrn:~> 


So, I see ext4 in this error. My partition are btrfs and xfs formated.
Another test (in vidyoportal.cern.ch :P). I installing glxinfo package missing too.:

raul.malea@mrn:~> VidyoDesktop 
CLIENT: socket_error 
removed server QTVD-IPC-SERVER 
IPC server fired successfully 
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
got fs = ext 4
supports ext4 get_tag_value-101-97-57-48-57-100
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x3b403a0), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x3b403a0), current thread is QThread(0x392b160)
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x3b403a0), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x3b403a0), current thread is QThread(0x392b160)
Object::connect: No such signal VDController::StartDownload(bool) in ../source/VDController.cpp:610
QObject::moveToThread: Cannot move objects with a parent
Object::connect: No such slot VDController::OnReceiveInitialBuddyList(VDRequestResponseBuddyList*) in ../source/VDController.cpp:2092
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'VDLoginWindow')
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">v.mozilla.com </span>
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">v.mozilla.com </span>
Object::connect: No such signal VDSearchBarControl::ReceivedFocus(QWidget*) in ../source/VDCallWindow.cpp:1447
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'attendeeSearchBar')
Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'VDCallWindow')
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 580x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 580x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1380x973
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1080x973
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">vidyoportal.cern.ch </span>
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">vidyoportal.cern.ch </span>
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1680x973
Object::connect: No such signal VDSearchBarControl::ReceivedFocus(QWidget*) in ../source/VDCallWindow.cpp:1447
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'attendeeSearchBar')
Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'VDCallWindow')
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1680x973
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1380x973
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1080x973
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1380x973
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1080x973
packing vidyo-debug-20141001-235215.tar.gz...
system-profile.txt
VidyoDesktop
VidyoDesktop_20141001_233015.log
VidyoDesktop_20141001_234121.log
Xorg.0.log
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QObject::startTimer: timers cannot be started from another thread
QObject::killTimer: timers cannot be stopped from another thread
Memory pool destroyed but not all memory blocks freed! 3294 remain.
raul.malea@mrn:~>
Attached last me Vidyo log.
Thanks, I'll forward to Vidyo support.
Also, configuration file for Vidyo not updated. I try to unchecked auto start with system start and configuration not updated. :(
For not autostart Vidyo with system start I deleted Vidyo.desktop from /etc/xdg/autostart because config.xml not working properly.
Debug files for Vidyo session are here: https://db.tt/Tn0KBy5L (archive are toolarge , 13 MB, for attachment in bugzilla).
Vidyo is asking if you can launch the client and join a call with these errors?
Whiteboard: [Vidyo CASE-31938]
Yes, I can launch VidyoDesktop client. Program opened, windows for Log in appear.

I try test from: http://information-technology.web.cern.ch/services/fe/howto/users-test-your-setup. Connexion working fine but not testing audio quality (not anyone in this coffee room :p).
(In reply to kenneth.wilke from comment #3)
> A colleague of mind found that VidyoDesktop fails to run if there is no
> systray to support the docked icon, in my case I was running DWM as my
> window manager without a systray, running something like tint2 to support a
> systray fixed this issue for me.

Thank you so much, this was my problem on Arch x64 with DWM, and your comment is the only bit of information on the whole internet about this, otherwise I definitely couldn't find out!
(In reply to kenneth.wilke from comment #3)
> A colleague of mind found that VidyoDesktop fails to run if there is no
> systray to support the docked icon, in my case I was running DWM as my
> window manager without a systray, running something like tint2 to support a
> systray fixed this issue for me.

Note that KDE Frameworks 5 does not have an XEmbed systray any more but only the more modern "app indicator" standard. I guess that breaks Vidyo as well.
(In reply to Robert Kaiser (:kairo@mozilla.com) from comment #20)
> (In reply to kenneth.wilke from comment #3)
> > A colleague of mind found that VidyoDesktop fails to run if there is no
> > systray to support the docked icon, in my case I was running DWM as my
> > window manager without a systray, running something like tint2 to support a
> > systray fixed this issue for me.
> 
> Note that KDE Frameworks 5 does not have an XEmbed systray any more but only
> the more modern "app indicator" standard. I guess that breaks Vidyo as well.

Confirm this. I used KDE 5.6.0/openSUSE 13.2 now.

Console errors:

raul.malea@mrn:~> VidyoDesktop 
CLIENT: socket_error 
removed server QTVD-IPC-SERVER 
IPC server fired successfully 
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
got fs = ext 4
supports ext4 get_tag_value-101-97-57-48-57-100
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x4a555a0), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x4a555a0), current thread is QThread(0x46d81c0)
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x4a555a0), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x4a555a0), current thread is QThread(0x46d81c0)
Object::connect: No such signal VDController::StartDownload(bool) in ../source/VDController.cpp:610
QObject::moveToThread: Cannot move objects with a parent
QThread::wait: Thread tried to wait on itself
Memory pool destroyed but not all memory blocks freed! 147 remain.
/usr/bin/VidyoDesktop: line 6:  4853 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) /opt/vidyo/VidyoDesktop/$EXEC $option $audioflag $@
Other problem (both in Windows 8.1 and openSUSE 13.2 with IceWM): when opened link with Firefox (31.0.1), conference not start. Vidyo starting correctly (after opened link I opening Vidyo) but Firefox opened these page: https://v.mozilla.com/download.html?lang=en&roomKey=EeRMae7Xzm3Y&csrf_tkn=77135EB2EC39273FEC1BE70707D9D17F for downloading program.

Vidyo version: 3.3.0 (027), built on 08/14/2014

In Chrome/Chromium conference room opened correctly (audio are ok - now I not have webcam).

Also, in Windows 8.1 when opened link with Chrome, conference room opened BUT closed immediately (in 2-3 seconds). 

I testing these with Ioana and Romanian community.

New console errors (opened link with Chromium):

raul.malea@mrn:~> VidyoDesktop 
CLIENT: socket_error 
removed server QTVD-IPC-SERVER 
IPC server fired successfully 
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
got fs = ext 4
supports ext4 get_tag_value-101-97-57-48-57-100
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x302a2d0), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x302a2d0), current thread is QThread(0x2cb71c0)
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x302a2d0), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x302a2d0), current thread is QThread(0x2cb71c0)
Object::connect: No such signal VDController::StartDownload(bool) in ../source/VDController.cpp:610
QObject::moveToThread: Cannot move objects with a parent
Object::connect: No such slot VDController::OnReceiveInitialBuddyList(VDRequestResponseBuddyList*) in ../source/VDController.cpp:2092
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'VDLoginWindow')
--found supported RPM distro in issue
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">v.mozilla.com </span>
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">v.mozilla.com </span>
Object::connect: No such signal VDSearchBarControl::ReceivedFocus(QWidget*) in ../source/VDCallWindow.cpp:1447
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'attendeeSearchBar')
Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'VDCallWindow')
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1680x975
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1680x975
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1380x975
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QObject::startTimer: timers cannot be started from another thread
QObject::killTimer: timers cannot be stopped from another thread
Memory pool destroyed but not all memory blocks freed! 3315 remain.
Severity: major → critical
(In reply to Raul Malea from comment #22)
> Other problem (both in Windows 8.1 and openSUSE 13.2 with IceWM): when
> opened link with Firefox (31.0.1), conference not start. Vidyo starting


Errata: Firefox 36.0.1 (from repository).
(In reply to Raul Malea from comment #11)
> Another test (in vidyoportal.cern.ch :P). I installing glxinfo package
> missing too.:
> 
> raul.malea@mrn:~> VidyoDesktop 
> CLIENT: socket_error 
> removed server QTVD-IPC-SERVER 
> IPC server fired successfully 
> QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
> got fs = ext 4
> supports ext4 get_tag_value-101-97-57-48-57-100
> QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
> (Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x3b403a0), parent's thread is
> VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x3b403a0), current thread is QThread(0x392b160)
> QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
> (Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x3b403a0), parent's thread is
> VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x3b403a0), current thread is QThread(0x392b160)
> Object::connect: No such signal VDController::StartDownload(bool) in
> ../source/VDController.cpp:610
> QObject::moveToThread: Cannot move objects with a parent
> Object::connect: No such slot
> VDController::OnReceiveInitialBuddyList(VDRequestResponseBuddyList*) in
> ../source/VDController.cpp:2092
> Object::connect:  (sender name:   'VDLoginWindow')
> QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span
> style="font-size: 22;">v.mozilla.com </span>
> QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span
> style="font-size: 22;">v.mozilla.com </span>
> Object::connect: No such signal VDSearchBarControl::ReceivedFocus(QWidget*)
> in ../source/VDCallWindow.cpp:1447
> Object::connect:  (sender name:   'attendeeSearchBar')
> Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'VDCallWindow')
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 580x683
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 580x683
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1380x973
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1080x973
> QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
> QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span
> style="font-size: 22;">vidyoportal.cern.ch </span>
> QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span
> style="font-size: 22;">vidyoportal.cern.ch </span>
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1680x973
> Object::connect: No such signal VDSearchBarControl::ReceivedFocus(QWidget*)
> in ../source/VDCallWindow.cpp:1447
> Object::connect:  (sender name:   'attendeeSearchBar')
> Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'VDCallWindow')
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1680x973
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1380x973
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1080x973
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1380x973
> AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1080x973
> packing vidyo-debug-20141001-235215.tar.gz...
> system-profile.txt
> VidyoDesktop
> VidyoDesktop_20141001_233015.log
> VidyoDesktop_20141001_234121.log
> Xorg.0.log
> QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
> QObject::startTimer: timers cannot be started from another thread
> QObject::killTimer: timers cannot be stopped from another thread
> Memory pool destroyed but not all memory blocks freed! 3294 remain.
> raul.malea@mrn:~>

Thx Raul,

Good hint! Had a similar problem with VidyoDesktop being started at login by another user using the machine. Killing that instance of VidyoDesktop left the socket /tmp/QTVD-IPC-SERVER owned by that user and VidyoDesktop crashed with the cryptic QThread message. I patched my /usr/bin/VidyoDesktop start-up script as detailed below to have the socket removed easier in the future. Maybe VidyoDesktop developers find and implement a nicer solution (e.g. prepend socket name by user name).

if [ -e /tmp/QTVD-IPC-SERVER -a "$(stat -c %U /tmp/QTVD-IPC-SERVER)" != "$(id -nu)" ]; then
  gksudo "rm -f /tmp/QTVD-IPC-SERVER"
fi

I'm using latest Linux Mint (17.2) Cinnamon flavour if interested.
Product: Audio/Visual Infrastructure → Infrastructure & Operations
News: In openSUSE Leap 42.1 with Gnome 3.18.2 64 bits, VidyoDesktop start and running. I testing with CERN cafe room (https://vidyoportal.cern.ch/flex.html?roomdirect.html=&key=hsjT7YiPtmp7)

Output here:

raulmalea@mrn /                                                                                                                                                                                      [16:55:15] 
> $ VidyoDesktop                                                                                                                                                                                               
CLIENT: socket_error 
removed server QTVD-IPC-SERVER 
IPC server fired successfully 
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
got fs = ext 4
supports ext4 get_tag_value-102-48-101-100-102-57
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x41ca700), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x41ca700), current thread is QThread(0x3c10e40)
QObject: Cannot create children for a parent that is in a different thread.
(Parent is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x41ca700), parent's thread is VDVidyoClientPlugIn(0x41ca700), current thread is QThread(0x3c10e40)
Object::connect: No such signal VDController::StartDownload(bool) in ../source/VDController.cpp:610
QObject::moveToThread: Cannot move objects with a parent
Object::connect: No such slot VDController::OnReceiveInitialBuddyList(VDRequestResponseBuddyList*) in ../source/VDController.cpp:2092
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'VDLoginWindow')
--found supported RPM distro in issue
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">vidyoportal.cern.ch </span>
QString::arg: Argument missing: Join as a registered user., <br><span style="font-size: 22;">vidyoportal.cern.ch </span>
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
Object::connect: No such signal VDSearchBarControl::ReceivedFocus(QWidget*) in ../source/VDCallWindow.cpp:1447
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'attendeeSearchBar')
Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'VDCallWindow')
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x703
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 1680x1050
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
AppLogic::ResizeChildWindow pos 0,0 size 880x683
QPainter::begin: Widget painting can only begin as a result of a paintEvent
QObject::startTimer: timers cannot be started from another thread
QObject::killTimer: timers cannot be stopped from another thread
Memory pool destroyed but not all memory blocks freed! 3285 remain.


Also,still configuration file for Vidyo not updated. I try to unchecked auto start with system start and configuration not updated.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
I also realized that in case of segfault at startup removing ~/.vidyo/ fixes the issues.
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.