If you think a bug might affect users in the 57 release, please set the correct tracking and status flags for Release Management.

[silme] Merge multilocale with trunk, cool down API

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

Mozilla Localizations
Infrastructure
RESOLVED FIXED
9 years ago
9 years ago

People

(Reporter: gandalf, Unassigned)

Tracking

(Depends on: 3 bugs)

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Reporter)

Description

9 years ago
This is a tracking bug for changes required to merge multilocale branch to trunk and make API almost frozen
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
Depends on: 453851, 455783, 458302, 452686
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
Depends on: 458443
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
Depends on: 458444
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
Depends on: 458445
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
Depends on: 458450
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
Depends on: 458451
Depends on: 464104
Depends on: 464107
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
No longer depends on: 464107
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
No longer depends on: 458302
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
No longer depends on: 458444
Depends on: 465572
Depends on: 465811
Depends on: 465859
Depends on: 465863
Depends on: 465867
Depends on: 465869
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
Depends on: 466594
(Reporter)

Comment 1

9 years ago
With today changes I consider silme.core.entity to be feature complete, and ready to release.

I'm not freezing it yet just in case, but you should consider silme.core.entity done and a reference for all other systems in silme.

The code can get some performance boost, but API is freezing fast now... :)
(Reporter)

Comment 2

9 years ago
a small update on how are things going.

Unittests for core are done, for diff are on the way, PEP08 is there and the only thing left that may influence the API is Windows testing which will happen today.

I will rather not wait until having all unittests and docstrings with the release, but I will wait for updating tutorial which means that the release of Silme should happen this week and I'm aiming for that.
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
No longer depends on: 453851
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
Depends on: 477987
(Reporter)

Comment 3

9 years ago
Just a small update.

We're almost done for 0.5 release.

List of open deps:
 - bug 455783: not going to block. A lot of work has been done for 0.5
 - bug 458443: need to revise what's on wiki.braniecki.net for Silme
 - bug 458451: will happen with the release. I expect to split into silme lib, and l10n tools
 - bug 465867: did not test. Will test and add to documentation
 - bug 466594: not going to block. Unit tests for core/diff done, will add more with patches
 - bug 477987: has a patch. waiting for review from akalla
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
(Reporter)

Updated

9 years ago
Blocks: 478225
(Reporter)

Comment 4

9 years ago
multilocale branch has been merged back to trunk
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 9 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.