Loading the above URL the layout of the table is incorrect below channel 37 on the page.
we need a simpler test case.
Its kind of wiered because when I opened the URL the page does not render the table correctly, But when I opened it locally from my desktop its rendering it correctly... Can some one explain why it is behaving like that.. I was trying to minimise the testcase
I believe this is a incremental reflow problem, when loading over the net the page is fed in chunks to the layout engine, causing incremental reflows, while when locally loaded it is given unpartioned to the layout engine.
*** Bug 91048 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 90305 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
The same if you reload the page. Then everything is OK.
*** Bug 95464 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Summary: Table layout problems → Table layout problems - cells not same height in row
r=alexsavulov (I hope this repairs some ohter similar bad effects while loading pages - i observed a lot of them)
*** Bug 78096 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 44217 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
may be this should be topembed????
I applied the patch (some of it manually) to the m0.9.2 branch and it failed at least one regression test (e.g. other/slashlogo.html), whereas it had passed when I checked it onto the trunk. I'm not sure I want to track down what the problem is, since I'm not sure how long the m0.9.2 branch will live and I nominiated this topembed.
Whiteboard: checked in on trunk → checked in on trunk during m0.9.4
Marking fixed since it appears that m0.9.2 is irrelevant.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 18 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
The incremental refolw problem does not occur anymore when the page is loaded. I checked on 2002010703 trunk build. Platform: WIN2K
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.