This is a META bug for listing the various issues that cause failures in the W3C XMLHttpRequest test suite. Test cases are here: http://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/XMLHttpRequest/ and on GitHub: https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/XMLHttpRequest
These seem like the sorts of things Ms2ger may be interested in working on.
Done reporting bugs. Testing uncovered some bugs in the tests, there may be more or we may choose to wontfix a thing or two (bug 918771, I'm looking at you). Should be quite a few quick and uncontroversial fixes though.
(In reply to Kyle Huey [:khuey] (firstname.lastname@example.org) from comment #2) > These seem like the sorts of things Ms2ger may be interested in working on. Yeah. Not so much if I have to write new tests, though.
(In reply to :Ms2ger from comment #4) > Yeah. Not so much if I have to write new tests, though. IMHO test coverage is pretty good :) (or we wouldn't in fact be aware of all these issues in the first place :-p)
I'm unlikely to end up working on these.
Depends on: 1063526
Proposal: close this and make the three remaining bugs block bug 726433 instead. I'll implement that soonish unless there's a good reason not to.
I've made the above change. Closing this as FIXED since we did end up fixing a lot of bugs.
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.